Initiator Training is a dynamic and transformative process designed to train practitioners of Vedic Meditation
to be professional Initiators - teachers in our Vedic tradition.
Prerequisites for undertaking
- You need to have been practising Vedic Meditation regularly for 2 years or more.
- You need to have received at least one Advanced Technique.
- You need to have completed at least one Weekend Retreat.
- You need to have completed instalments 1-6 of the course, Exploring the Veda.
- You need to have completed instalments 1, 2 and 3 of the course, Mastering the Siddhis.
Initiator Training is a full time 12 week residential program.
For further details and to complete the Application Form,
please visit: www.vedicmeditationit.com
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.